Modes of payment
We accept the following types of payment methods when placing an order on www.theswaylife.com:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards
- PayNow – You can pay using any PayNow supported banking app’s Scan and Pay function by holding up the scan function on your app to the shopping screen to complete payment. If you are shopping on your phone, simply take a screenshot of the QR code, open the PayNow supported banking app and upload the screenshot from your gallery for payment. The list of Paynow supported banking apps is available at https://hitpay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005868706-Which-apps-support-PayNow-QR-payments-PayNow-QR-Payment-Gateway-PayNow-API-Singapore. You can also see a demo of how to use PayNow at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUQQD__d98
- Under certain circumstances where the above payment methods are not working for you, please get in touch with us using our Contact Us WhatsApp button and we shall share with you a one – time payment link or help you with bank transfer details
If you choose to pay by credit card, please note that all purchases are subject to authorization and validation checks by your Bank/card issuer. If your issuer refuses authorization of payment, we are not responsible for delays or non-delivery of your item. We will however contact you on a best effort basis to provide you with an alternative payment option.
Please ensure that you keep your credit card information secure and follow the steps provided on our gateway scrupulously. We will not be responsible for any misuse of credit card information if appropriate safety precautions on and off the gateway are not taken.
Please note that Sway does not store your credit card information nor do we have access to it.
Our website displays prices in a range of currencies for your convenience. Prices displayed are exclusive of shipping costs, taxes, customs and other duties. If you are paying with a card that is not denominated in the chosen currency, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction, and may include conversion and transaction fees charged by your bank.
Shipping & Delivery
Destinations: Orders are delivered worldwide, subject to any shipping restrictions.
Customs & other charges: For international deliveries, you will be fully responsible for any import and customs charges levied. All our items are shipped to you on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means that final price that is displayed/ paid by you at checkout, including delivery charges, excludes any applicable geography specific custom, duties, tariffs and taxes. As the recipient of the items ordered, you will be solely responsible to pay in full all such duties and taxes to the courier before the ordered items can be handed over to you. The amount of applicable duty, tariffs and taxes will vary depending on your shipping destination. In our experience, the most accurate way to get an estimate is to get in touch with the local customs office or simply do a quick online search – we recommend getting an estimate before placing your order. Items delivered internationally may also be subjected to cross border and customs inspections.
Delivery charges and timelines: All delivery times mentioned are on a best effort basis and we will aim to keep to them as much as possible. We accept no liability for delays.
- Standard delivery: 3-5 working days
- Express delivery: 1-2 working days
- Orders less than SGD 150, standard delivery charge of SGD 5 and express delivery charge of SGD 10
- Orders above SGD 150 and less than SGD 250, free standard delivery, and express delivery charge of SGD 10
- Orders above SGD 250, free express delivery
Rest of the World – Varies based on geography. Approximate timelines for some popular regions are as follows:
- SEA/HK/Taiwan – 5-8 working days
- Rest of APAC – 6-10 working days
- North America – 9-12 working days
- EU – 8-14 working days
- Middle East – 8-12 working days
Delivery charges will be displayed based on your entered shipping address at checkout, excluding any customs, duties, tariffs and taxes specific to that geography.
If you would like an estimate beforehand of timelines and delivery charges, please write to us with your shipping address using the Contact Us form or message us on the Contact Us WhatsApp button and we will revert to you at the earliest.
All orders above SGD 500 qualify for free international shipping.
- All delivery timelines are estimates
- We reserve the right to impose a re-delivery charge where your order is not accepted at the address supplied to us on the confirmed date of delivery
- If a package is undeliverable, the customer will be held responsible for any original, return or re-delivery charges. Sway is not responsible for failure or delay of delivery for reasons outside our reasonable control